In the Assignment use Marking workflow***:
- In the Settings, in section Grades, check Use marking workflow and Use marking allocation.
- Allocate the students to graders as follows:
In the View/grade all submissions page,
select all the students to be allocated to one grader. You can select students randomly as follows:
- Temporarily divide the students into random groups (using Auto-create groups*)
- Temporarily set the assignments's Group mode to Visible groups or Separate groups
- Select one of the random groups from the groups menu and select all students
Then pick Set allocated marker from the
With selected... menu.
(Alternatively, set the markers in the student's individual grading pages.)
- In the
View/grade all submissions
select their own name from Marker filter menu and select Download filtered submissions**** from the Grading action menu at the top of the page
- Release grades to students: In the View/grade all submissions
select students and pick Set marking workflow from the With selected... menu. Alternatively, set the marking status in the student's individual grading pages.
* The option to Auto-create groups is in the Groups page, under Users in the Course administration block
** In HUJI Moodle, the menu exists even when the course group mode is No groups
*** Marking workflow is a collection of options for supervising and coodinating the work of graders. See
**** The Download filtered submissions option is a HUJI Moodle feature